- matter, material, articles, or activities of a specified or indeterminate kind that are being referred to, indicated, or implied.Example: I prefer to buy stuff in sales
- the basic constituents or characteristics of something or someone.Example: Healey was made of sterner stuff
- woollen fabric, especially as distinct from silk, cotton, and linen.Example: her dark stuff gown
- (in sport) spin given to a ball to make it vary its course.
- fill (a receptacle or space) tightly with something.Example: an old teapot stuffed full of cash
- used to express indifference towards or rejection of (something).Example: stuff the diet!
- defeat heavily in sport.Example: Town got stuffed every week
- (of a man) have sex with (someone).
Register for free and download a PDF of all these words.
While we're in Beta, you can use all Ringo Lingo features for FREE